Wednesday, December 27, 2006

WFH

The acronym used on Jabber when we "Work From Home". Slow day...not much going on. I have had a little to do, but not much. I had a few cases to assign but I did not run my normal reports...the guys working them are not in the office!

We had one high severity case so far for a VMS server that only one guy in our office knows anything about and he was out this week. Well, he got called in to work on it. No status updates yet...

During my "lunch hour", I watched "Lady in the Water". It was a lot different than I expected it to be. It was a fairy tale, but darker. If you have not seen it you may want to give it a look. Not violent, no language, no nudity, but it is suspenseful in spots. I liked it.

Tonight is care group night. The group plans on having left overs from Christmas. Not that I mind leftovers...not at all. Some of the best meals I have ever eaten were "left over". However, I have been eating turkey and the sides that we had with it for 3 days and I do not want any more. Really. I most likely will not even eat before I go over...I bet I will still be full from lunch.

No comments: