Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To Do List (Work In Progress)

Inspired by Mykelti Williamson (Detective Bobby 'Fearless' Smith on the short lived NBC crime drama, "Boomtown") I am creating a list of things to do before I die (I seriously doubt "sleep with a hooker" will make my list).

And now, in no particular order...the list:

* Visit in Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, England, Ireland, and Scotland.
* Own a Corvette.
* Sky dive.
* Learn a martial art.
* Fly in a two seater plane.
* Forgive everyone (even my ex-wife) who has hurt me.
* Be "debt free" (there is a difference between "bills" and "debt").
* Hike (at least part of) the Appalachian Trail.
* Walk behind a waterfall (ala "The Last of the Mohicans").
* Visit, by car, all of the 48 continental United States (22 down, 26 to go).
* Take a cruise to Alaska.
* Watch a volcano erupt in Hawaii.

This is a work in progress.

No comments: