Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thanx, 'Preciate It!

Short post. Durham prosecutor Mike Nifong has been disbarred. Good riddance...Durham can do better.

I was going to go into details but the local/national press, CNN, et al are all doing a enough to cover the story.

* Nifong admitted he was wrong.
* He won't appeal the decision.
* He considers the punishment appropriate.
* Attorney admits to making multiple mistakes.
* Admits he got " a little carried away".

"I've talked with Mr. Nifong, and he has told me [that] in light of the findings of fact this commission has made -- and he's told me that he believes this has been a fair and full hearing of the facts -- that he believes that disbarment is the appropriate punishment in this case," defense attorney David Freedman said (CNN) - Emphasis, El Gee.

That means what they discovered makes him guilty...I wonder if there was more?

No comments: