Monday, January 08, 2007

Chronicles, "Prologue"

Once upon a time I had begun working on "memoirs" of sorts. I did not plan on writing it and at the pace I am working on it, I doubt I will ever finish. Nonetheless, I think that putting thoughts down in written form (in this day and age electronically) is good on many levels. Also considering I do not have much faith that I will be able to remember any of my early life 25 years from now, maybe it would not be such a bad idea to start soon.

This trip down memory lane will be as accurate as I can remember, but like most human beings, my memory is subject to my own interpretations of the events. If anyone who is part of my earlier life cares to e-mail me anything they feel is posted in error, please so. I do not want this to be the definitive say in what is printed. I promise to give you credit for jogging my memory (if you so desire) and will post your comments in the proper chapter.

Also be warned that whenever someone takes a trip down memory lane, some not so pleasant memories may be unearthed. I have done my best to ask forgiveness (and permission) to/from any and all that I have hurt in some way or another, but I am sure that there will be someone who will not necessarily like what is printed. To be fair, real names will not be used and if you are associated with me now as well as back "in the day" and prefer that I use a different pseudonym/nick for you, please let me know. I do not wish to bring pain, but I do like to reminisce about "the old days"...the good and the bad.

I may use part (or all) of the previously started memoirs (entitled, "Pass the Medication"), however I have not made up my mind for sure. Comments via e-mail are welcome, but please be advised that I most likely will not keep any derogatory responses to my Chronicles.

No comments: