Friday, June 29, 2007

What A Fine Kettle Of Fish

Knightmare Duck was kind enough to give me the scoop on Rycherox's 404. While political issues are a daily thing in corporate America, it usually is not as common in the government. Rycherox has been busy trying to work with his new boss and the re-org that has has occurred after the retiring of his old boss. It seems that instead of promoting the second in command to the empty spot and backfilling the second in commands position, they have completely done away with the second in command position and divvied up the duties amongst Rychrox and one or two other people. So now Rycherox suffers just like I usually do with an increase of work and responsibility and no increase in pay. This keeps Rycherox from blogging (he has no spare time at all now) and doing anything with the BSOB gang online. Couple that with M'Wonga's failure to participate and BSOB is quickly beginning to slide back into obscurity. Shame.

I hope that RycheRox can get this all sorted out by Sept 10th when I go pay them a visit. I know that Knightmare Duck plans on keeping part of his calendar clear that week so we can visit...it would be nice to have Rycherox available as well.

I received good news in that Block Head is going to drive from Memphis, TN to meet me at the state park where I usually spend the night during my trip. It is a couple of hours away, but I told him he could meet me there about 5:00-6:00PM and we could set up camp, eat, chat, hike a little (maybe), and he could spend the night. The next morning we would break camp and both be on our way. He likes the plan and may do that both weekends that I travel through TN.

No comments: