Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Toys In The Attic

Our security manager was cleaning out a few vacated offices (many have been empty for more than 2 years) and found a few toys that he put in the recycle bin. Before he got there, he asked me to test them for him. One of the items, a Palm Pilot (an older one, not sure which model, but it matches a photo of the original "Palm Pilot") would not power up, even with fresh batteries, so it was put in the bin. The other item, an HP 620LX, powered up with the AC adapter, but the rechargeable battery was dead. Also the back-up battery was dead (it is a CR2032 battery) but I think I have one of those at home.

The HP did not have the synch cable, but I found it lying next to the Palm Pilot's cradle in the bin, so I snagged it. Now I need to see if there are any neat things I can do with it... :)

No comments: