Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Comfortably Numb

While work was not hard, it was busy with the office shuffle in the afternoon. After that, not much went on. My TL left and at 5:00 PM I forwarded the phones over to him since he was on call. When he got in this morning, he stated his evening was quiet.

My morning e-mail had a pleasant surprise in it. Corporate security had an article on employee blogging that was a lot more positive than I figured. While I have been careful with my personal opinions/comments, it is not unacceptable or even against company policy to post them. All that the company asks is that we follow our rules of business conduct when doing so. Of course any good lawyer can spin company policy any which way he/she wants, but it is good to know that simply having a blog is not a firing offense.

No comments: