Friday, December 29, 2006

Gully Washer

I am working from home today. I did not plan to, but since nothing looked pressing, I decided to monitor things remotely, keeping my IM agent running and my mobile phone on. I have 2.5 hours left on my FtS shift (Follow the Sun) and so far things are okay. There was one issue that evolved into another but they both have been solved. The ticket queue has been quiet and the only e-mails were FYI's that were CC'd to me, so nothing important.

During my lunch my wife asked me to go to Scotty P's and grab some burgers...we are both tired of chicken, turkey, and salmon. That is all we have eaten over the past week or so and I needed BEEF. The drive is short to Scotty P's but at lunch it can get busy, so it took me 45 minutes to go there, get my order and drive back. Oh well, 15 minutes for lunch... :)

It is raining hard (okay it was, it has slacked off now. I need to get the dogs out) and lightning. I really hope we do not lose power...I mean the rain is okay...we need it, but man, I hate losing power. Darn, it is picking back up again...my dogs are gonna start doing the pee-pee dance here soon...

While listening to some Celtic music and browsing thinkgeek.com, I found this. NEAT-O! That is exactly what I want. Perfect for me and my wife for the living room. Wireless! Most audio and video formats.

I WANT ONE!

No comments: