Friday, December 08, 2006

How Is This For Irony

My wife was asking again about hockey-puck and wanted to know when I was going to put Windows on it for her. All I have is one Win2K license so I decided to use it to install a fresh image of Windows on it. What an event! Linux was easier! I still cannot get wireless to work on the laptop and the install was pretty shaky. I needed to download and install all the main drivers (video, sound, wired and wireless, as well as bluetooth) but Toshiba's web site was such a mess I am not sure I got all the right ones, so I am gonna start from scratch tonight.

Oh, speaking of tonight, I am supposed to have dinner with my wife, her boss and his wife and then to some surprise afterwards. They want to start at 4:30 (I am off work officially at 6:00) and the way things have been going, I am going to need to be there until at least 5:00 unless we have a slloooooooooow day. Pray for that!

BtW, I am feeling MUCH better this morning...okay, bible reading time!

No comments: