Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Couple Of Points

First, The rape charges are being dropped against the Duke lacrosse players, however the other charges are still pending. Methinks Nifong is on a sinking ship. Way too much to go into, so you can read it yourself. however the accuser has now stated, "...no longer certain whether she was penetrated vaginally with the men's penises...".

As I said before, as a former North Carolina (and hopefully a future one as well) resident, I have a concern for law and order. While I am no Duke fan (Go Tarheels!), I hate seeing the law used to sway the emotions and prejudices of my fellow humans.

And second, this post is a very good read. I found it linked to another blog I read once in a while and was very much intrigued by it. I may have to go back to this blog again and poke around.

No comments: