Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Finally Watched It All

My wife had an womens engagement to go to last night and since it was cold and damp, I stayed home. I washed the dinner dishes and put up the groceries and then headed into the office to enter the bills (oh, that reminds me, I need to deposit the insurance check) and finish "Star Trek: Nemesis". Not an overly good movie, but I made it through it without falling asleep this time. After that was over, I watched, "A Scanner Darkly". Mixed reviews on that one. I liked the animation style, but why do all dark cartoons have to have a sex scene/and or language and nudity?

The movie was hard to follow for a while up until about the last 15 minutes. I guessed at one scene (and was correct) but did not get the gist of it until it ended. I give it about a 7.5 out of 10...slightly better than average. Keanu Reeves was in it and thankfully I do not remember him saying, "Whoa!" (I think it is a contractual requirement or something...just kidding).

I still have "Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest" and "Star Trek: Insurrection" to watch then after that, I am not sure what to watch. Any ideas? I will watch G, PG, PG-13, and R (R movies need to keep the nudity/harsh language to a minimum...graphic violence is okay). I do not watch a lot of movies but with the holidays coming up quickly and work will be very slow. I will need something to pass the time when I have *nothing* to do.

1 comment:

rycherox said...

You might as well watch Pirates. Star Trek: Insurrection is almost as worthless as Nemesis. Sad way for a franchise to semi-end. The last ST movie worth its salt was First Contact in my opinion.