Monday, December 04, 2006

Solved?

I *think* I may have solved the wife's PDA problem, but I will not know until tomorrow. Two times in a row, the PDA was dead just a couple days after charging it up fully, with very little use. My wife took the PDA off the charger about 4 PM or so and used it a little bit and then I used it for about an hour (off and on) when I got home. After all that, the battery did not show any significant signs of discharge. I looked at the case that the PDA stays in and I noticed that it had a small stack of coupons in it. Could it be that the coupons were holding down a button, discharging the battery? I asked my wife to remove the coupons and I will check the battery status tomorrow morning. I hope that is the problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enos Straitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enos Straitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.