Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh Boy...

I did not realized how much I had for lunch. We had a pretty good spread:

* turkey
* mashed potatoes
* stuffing
* gravy
* green bean casserole
* rolls
* cider
* pecan pie

I only had one plate, but I guess it was a big one. After the meal my wife cut me a huge slab of pie with whipped cream and a second glass of cider.

After lunch, we packed up the leftovers into plates and Tupperware (to graze on later), loaded the dishwasher, and then hand washed the pots and pans. I guess we were done by about 3 PM or so. My wife then asked me if we could go to the movies, so after we got cleaned up we went to go see "The Nativity Story". We arrived lated because of two things. 1) We went to the new theater and we did not know exactly were it was, and 2) my wife never leaves early for anything. She gives herself exactly enough time to get some place. I am not sure how much of the movie we missed. We showed up about 20 minutes after the scheduled starting time, but there is normally 15-20 of trailers. Best guess we missed about 5 minutes of the movie.

We just got home and my wife fixed a plate for herself. I am still not hungry, so I do not plan on getting anything until maybe 9 PM or so.

No comments: