Wednesday, December 20, 2006

That It Is NOT How We Do Our Subject Lines Here, Young Man!

The other day I was told that I handled my first big escalation pretty well. I realize that there are so many little things that it is all but impossible to do one perfectly, but I did okay. The only complaint that was given regarding it came from our customer who was "concerned" that they were listed in the "CC:" line instead of the "To:" line. Okay, that was no problem to correct.

Today, I get an e-mail from our customer telling me that updates are supposed to have a specific working to them that I failed to recognize. I missed the word, "information"...silly me, I used the word, "update". As long as those are the only things I get dinged for, I think I will survive.

I have one escalation left to close and I am hoping I can get it closed by end of year. That will be pushing it, but I am gonna try.

No comments: