Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy

I think I was busier when I got home than I was at work...

I left work to start my Christmas shopping for my wife. I got 1 item on sale and the other, I paid full price for. Both were items she took a shining to when while we were out Sunday. For once, I was paying attention.

I got home and my wife had cooked up seasoned ground beef for taco salad...I had two BIG helpings...I am still full 4 hours later. After that Little Man demanded to be walked so I obliged him, full stomach and all. It was cold, but the moon was full and the sky was clear. The moon was actually casting shadows. Wicked cool.

We got back and my wife decided that we should do the Christmas cards (that was expected) so we spent the next 2 hours signing, addressing, licking, and sticking. If I was not talking about Christmas cards I would say that sounds a bit titillating! My wife tossed a load of clothes in the washer and after they were done she placed them into the dryer. I will fold them. I also cleaned up a few dishes (the frying pan and the dog bowls).

My wife told me she wants hockey-puck to use, but I am not sure I will give it up. For what she needs it for I am not sure it will be right for her. She will need access to the printer and since she would have to turn on the server to get print access and she hates running equipement needlessly, I have a feeling I will be setting this up with Win 2000 or XP for nothing.

No comments: