Friday, June 16, 2006

Working for the Weekend

Actually, it is working *all* weekend:

* I need to find some soaker hoses, but every place seems to be out. I guess I will manually water unless we get some serious rain this weekend.
* Men's breakfast and church work day Saturday -- Complete
* House call for PC repair in Dallas -- Complete
* Burn Men's Retreat photos to CD for the Men's Minstry Leader -- Complete
* Attempt to repair Linux install on geekbox (maybe...) -- Aborted
* Normal house cleaning (at least the yard is done) -- Complete
* Church -- Complete
* Move TV / VCR / DVD / Stereo back into place. -- Next weekend?

Monday I have my last One to One Discipling class with my student. We are going to grab a bite to eat and do the study at the new library. It is SHINY!

I think that about covers it.

No comments: