Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This Makes Me Soooooooo Angry!

Read this and see if you can see why I am so upset at the STRIPPER (not a little girl like she says...if my "little girl" did this I would be furious).

Quotes from the second stripper, Kim Roberts:

"...the students behaved drunkenly..." -- Ya think? It was a frat party...

"...she (Roberts) was originally told she would be performing at a bachelor party, where she assumed the men would be close to 30 or a little older. But when she arrived she realized the crowd was all younger men..." -- The address may have tipped her off...it was a Duke Frat house.

"When they learned that the second dancer coming was black, some objected because they wanted a white dancer..." -- Both dancers were black. They got mad because ONE of them was black?

"You have to think of two little girls among how many big boys? That in and of itself is intimidating. ..." -- Little girls do not take off their clothes for big boys...unless they are either whores or sex slaves. Which are you, Kim?

"How is someone supposed to perform a show if they're wondering .... 'Am I going to have to worry about my safety?' Things were said that made me concerned for my safety." -- You should have thought about that BEFORE you became a stripper.

"...when she and the other dancer left, the players shouted racial slurs." -- Are these the same or different ones you were called WHILE you were stripping?

All quotes courtesy of Reuters. Interview published in Vanity Fair magazine.

Yes, I am upset. While I have NO love for Duke, this is criminal to have these students treated this way.

No comments: