Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Of Dogs and Laptop Repair

Hmpphh...the dogs are acting finicky again. Little man ate, but the Golden did not. The Golden has not eaten for me in a few weeks. Do not get me wrong...she is eating when my wife feeds her...just not when I feed her. She will trot over when I get out her bowl and act like she is going to eat, but then she just looks up at me, lays down and sighs. All the while little man is eyeing her food like he is starving.

It is funny to me how dogs act. Little man has *always* been the finicky one. My wife would have to sit with him to get him to eat...something I refuse to do. Now that he is eating more than his share (he raids the Golden's bowl when my back it turned), she refuses to eat for me...only for my wife.

Well, my work laptop gave me the official S.M.A.R.T. BIOS warning that my drive is dying. I feel so glad that I had HDD Health installed, since it gave me a warning *before* the BIOS did. I had already did a complete backup and scheduled the desktop guys to pick up and repair my machine the day before. All I have to do is work via Citrix (joy!) today then I can have my laptop back tomorrow (if all goes well).

Also, ever since Dakboy started adding links to my page on his blog, I have been seeing a minor increase in traffic to the blog. I don't mind at all, but it an was unexpected by product. I rarely check out links to other blogs when I find them. I limit myself on which blogs I read. Speaking of which, I need to add that change to my main page. I need to add a blog roll.

No comments: