Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Terrorist Book Club

When I was a kid, we used to have a blast making up book titles with funny author names ("Yellow River" by I.P. Freely and "Race to the Outhouse" by Willy Makit and Betty Diddent for example). Well I am still a big kid at heart and since we are fighting a "war on terror", I thought up a few with a Jihadist theme. Let me make one thing PERFECTLY clear...I am not anti-Arab, just anti-terrorist.

Terrorist Book Club Top Reads:

1) “Jihad Dance Party” by Sheik Yur Boodi
2) “Love, Terrorist Style” by Luq N'Far a’Hadi
3) “Osama's Cave of Smells” by Mustaf bin Farteen
4) “Jihad Sissy Boy” by Iwan M'Mami
5) “Here Come the Soldiers” by al-Lok Muhdor
6) “Do I Look Like a Terrorist to You?” By Luq N’amira
7) “The Dining Out Guide For Jihadists” by al-Haf D’Salaad
8) “The Best Places to Hide Your Weapons” by Amid Da’rubbal
9) “Car Bombs” by Waddah P’Sajunque
10) “You Too, Can be an al Qaeda Host” by Siddon al-Geddit

No comments: