Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Burn, Baby, Burn

"That is possible in the last letter you have not understood my expression. I wished to speak, that it will be pleasant to me to receive sunburn with you on seacoast and to float together with you."

Yep, that is my idea of a fun time...floating on the coast, getting sun burned.

My little Russian scammer sent that to me today. Her Scamglish is getting easier to read (maybe I am just used to it) and she is showing signs of modesty:

"I try to send you a photo in each letter. I have already touched all photos in an album. But the majority of my photos are made in it to year. I shall send certainly to you different photos. But a photo in bikini or intimate photos. I shall not send you. I hope, that you do not take offence at it."

I would have thought that she would have caught on by now, but maybe scammers really are stupid. I have sent pictured of "my" ranch, dogs, ranch hands, me, my mom, and my two best friends. The stories I wrap around the pictures are enough to make my con-conspirators laugh...I take that as a compliment.

"El Gee, why waste all the time on a scammer?"

If I was not "baiting Skippy", I would be writing and to be honest, writing the e-mails to the scammer is much more fun than writing short stories. Maybe one day, I will put this in my memoirs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you start getting NSFW pics, forward them on to me! ;)
PM on CoG for email addy.