Friday, July 27, 2007

Let's Talk About Sex (But Not Online)

I guess my scamette's subtle hinting for money was not working so she goes straight for the jugular...she wants to talk sex face to face but not via e-mail. Wow, an old fashioned scammer girl...I am touched. She has made it very clear she wants to leave mother Russia and is willing to live in sin with a man to do it. And to think, she started out sounding so wholesome...

Scamette sent two more photos, but she messed up and sent one that she had already sent before. I guess keeping all the scams she straight that she is running is pretty difficult. I also noticed that she never replies to the e-mail I send her...she always sends a new one. I am not sure what the significance of that is, but I am curious.

She had made a comment about me not answering some of her e-mails and that I should check my spam folder for them. I was not sure what she meant by that, because I had nothing in my spam folder from her. Then I realized (after I went through all her e-mails) that two of the e-mails were delivered out of order. Ahh...that makes sense.

I have been sending her pictures of "my" ranch, "my" ranch helpers (I hint that they are gay, but she has not commented on that), "my" black mother, "me" running on with a prosthetic leg, "my" dogs, "my" horse and my favorite one...a picture of a pig that I told my scammer that I named after her. Here is what she said about that:

"I have been very surprised when you have informed that you have named one pig in my honour. I am very happy to this. I hope, that it is the most beautiful pig."

I have noticed that the scammer rarely answers any of my questions (albeit pretty silly questions). I guess this is normal since they goal is for the scammer to get to know me.

The two guys who I BCC every e-mail to are rolling after every one. I cannot wait until this is over with so I can publish all the e-mails in chronological order, with the pics I sent her, on the web.

Freakin' hilarious.

No comments: