Monday, July 02, 2007

404 No Longer

Rycherox sent Knightmare Duck and I and e-mail the other day apologizing for being a AFK (away from keyboard) for so long. As rumored, he has been pretty busy but he wanted to keep us in the loop for his upcoming nuptials. While I will be unable to attend, I will be there in spirit.

Rycherox is the next to the last to tie the knot. M'wonga is still single (as far as we know) and while I doubt he plans on getting married soon, it could happen.

Uh oh...fire alarm. Time to vacate the building.

30 minutes later...

The fire department and security entered the building to find the cause of the alarm. The alarm originated from the data center, so everyone feared the worst. While no smoke was visible, someone had said that the Halon could have dumped and that is not a fun activity. While I have never experienced one, I have heard and read stories about them.

30 minutes after we exited the building we were allowed back in. It seems like there was a faulty smoke detector somewhere that went off. That is all I could find out. Maybe more later.

No comments: