Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flying Solo again...

I am not sure what it is with Blogger and Firefox this morning...I cannot enter or edit anything on the subject line. I am going to install Epiphany and see if it does any better...

When I got home, I walked both dogs and ran into one of our neighbors on the last leg of the journey. She is s former teacher and a stay at home mom. Her hubby recently lost his job due to a merger/buy out but was able to find something else rather quickly. She asked about our son as well as Mrs Gee and the dogs. Just about that time Mrs Gee pulled in so we all chatted for a bit the we went out separate ways.

Once we got in, we watched IFL Battleground that I had recorded earlier, but it was pretty boring. I am not sure what happened but the audio and video was out of sync and that has not happened before on things that I have recorded. It really didn't matter since it was not a very exciting match. We ended up going to bed right after that.

My TL/colleague called off today. While he feels better, he would feel more comfortable if he had another day of rest. Although he was on call, he did not get paged. I am glad for that since no one likes to work when they are sick. I offered to take the on call from him, but he refused my assistance.

I have been aching a bit on my left side from the waist down for a week or so. I think my sciatica is acting up again. I have not taken anything for it this time because I really would like to use as little drugs as possible for pain. Only if it gets unbearable do I want to take meds.

I had brought my bible and my Sunday school lesson so I could work on it if it was slow today, but since my TL called off, I would rather not get started on it...that would really make us look like we do nothing all day!

After installing and configuring Epiphany, it seems to allow me to edit the subject field...I guess I will use that for a while!

No comments: