Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tell Me What You Want

Well, my corny e-mails to the scammer have not stopped her/him from continuing correspondence. She has informed me that her name is "Tatayana Sorokina", but I can tell you the pictures are not hers, they belong to this woman.

I have a friend in law enforcement who is aware of my exploits and he says the ploy used by my little scammer is the classic "bar room stripper" shake down:

* She wants to see what your worth
* She wants a phone or face to face to prove you are real.
* She wants to do this without having to use sex directly but will if she has too.
* She needs more personal information about you to help her get a plan of attack on you.
* She will send you a list of thinks she likes to do/eat/read/etc... but she will not give strong opinions and will have two choices like --- I like rock music but listen to country when I'm in the mood. You would respond by telling her what you like in music and she will magically be convinced by you that your kind of music is now her favorite too.

I guess we shall see.

By the way, she stated in her last e-mail that she did not have an apartment. Does she look like she is homeless to you?

She also is interested in travel, possibly to Turkey. Somehow I do not think she would fit in very well there.

Of course she is playing the "I want to be a good wife and mother" card pretty hard. I guess it seems natural for her to do that since I am not portraying a playboy type.

More info on her:

* Nicks used : Maria, Mashka, Marra, Tanya Sorokina
* E-mail addresses used: marrra1@yandex.ru, marrra@list.ru, mari33lo@rambler.ru, sorokina.tanya@gmail.com, tanysha.love@gmail.com, belletanya@gmail.com
* IP addresses used: 217.107.237.205, 207.226.45.246, or 207.226.45.254
* Resides in Mari El Russia, but says she is from Vologda, Sokol, Russia
* The pictures are stolen from a model named "Malvina"
* Read the Wiki entry for organized crime in Mari El
* The first e-mail (from Outlook Express) was from "Tatyana" but all the rest (Gmail) are from "Tanya".

I am not going to post any more pics since I have linked to the web page that hosts all of them, but I will keep you posted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The multiple nicknames by themselves are not uncommon. Most Russian names have one or more diminuitive forms--Mikhail becomes Misha, Tatyana becomes Tanya, Andrei becomes Andrusha, etc. Some have many forms, although (typically) I can't think of a good example at the moment.

But yeah, the rest of it sounds pretty bogus. =)

Sig