Thursday, July 05, 2007

Feels Like...Monday

Thursday morning after a midweek holiday...it feels like Monday.

While I would have liked to sleep loner, the rest I received was enough to get me going. Coffee usually helps.

The week I am on call I trim my routine down quite a bit to allow me to leave early enough to get to work by 7:00 AM. Today was no exception and I was at my desk with the laptop logged in by 6:55 AM. Go me.

There was not a lot to do other than finalize the case that was closed yesterday. Post Mortem reports need to be done so I knocked those out quickly. I was glad that I did not have to fill all of them out, only the summary. I did not have to do all the extra stuff since this issue happened less than 30 days ago and I was able to piggy back this one on the original. We can do that if the final report has not been finished yet..

My boss stopped by to chat for a few minutes shortly before 8:00AM. My TL had not come in yet and all was quiet. That most likely will change on Friday or Saturday, but that is okay...whatever happens is a learning experience for me.

Well, 15 minutes until lunch time. I need to make sure I leave the building today. I have made a habit the past week or so of staying at my desk. We can't spoil our colleagues now, can we?

No comments: