Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Crash Boom Bang

I was lazy early in the day so in the afternoon I figured I better actually do something. Since the sun was shining and I had two yards to mow...I did. It took a couple of hours but it all went well. When I got done, both yards looked good and I needed a shower very badly.

After my shower I folded a couple loads of clothes and walked the dogs. My wife was itching to get out of the house so after she got cleaned up and I fed the dogs, we went out to eat.

We ended up at Chili's, but that was not where my wife wanted to be. All the "ethnic" places (Chinese and Italian) were closed so we took a chance with Chili's. I tried the Honey-Chipotle chicken crispers (good but a touch to much honey) and the mango tea. Very good combo. My wife got a salad (no suprise there) and we skipped dessert.

We came home and watched some TV until it was time to go watch the fireworks display in Plano. We did not have to drive...we were able to walk to a location that had a great view. As a matter of fact, we had a view of about 7 different displays. That is one nice thing about living where there are no trees...you can see for miles.

When the fireworks had died down, we walked home. I washed all the bug repellent off of my arms and legs and decided to check news and e-mail. I need a drink...I am very thirsty.

No comments: