Sunday, July 01, 2007

Overture

Saturday ended well. All my chores were completed and I was able to go to bed after watching Bodog Fights on Ion Television. I lead such a thrilling life.

I woke up very stiff and sore...I guess Tae-bo is not as easy as I thought. Oh well, the more I do the better I will get at it.

I followed my normal Sunday routine and was out the door by 8:30 AM to head to church to lead my Sunday School class. All the regulars were there and we even had a visitor stop by. All in all it went well. I still have not found my style yet, but I am working on it.

I chatted with a couple of visitors to the church before service started and the associate pastor stopped to tell be that he appreciates my stepping up and filling in where needed. I only wish I had more time and still keep the bills paid. IT is okay, but being on call is a young man's game...I am too old for this.

We had lunch at an Italian place, "Joe's Italian Bistro" and we met up with about 10 other members of our church there. We decided that after lunch we would go to bowl a game or two at the local alley and that turned out to be a lot of fun. I am sure the pictures will make there way to me sometime...{grimace}.

After bowling we came home and I watched a little TV and then dozed off on the couch. It was not very comfortable but I did not want to sleep long...just long enough to get my second wind. After I woke up I called mom and talked to her for 1.5 hours. Once that chore was over with (grin), I walked Little Man around the block. I need to grab a bite to eat since I am getting a bit hungry and I am also very thirsty.

This weather (all the humidity) is really confusing my body. We have not had weather like this since we left NC.

No comments: