Thursday, November 23, 2006

No Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Readers. I hope that God blesses you richly on this day.

We are not going to have the traditional turkey for dinner today. Instead we are opting for bacon wrapped fillet mignon on the grill. Why are we not having turkey? We have already had one Thanksgiving dinner last weekend at church and the leftovers lasted all week. We also have been invited to a late Thanksgiving dinner at Mickey and Sherry's house. I think that will do me for traditional turkey dinners for a while...at least until Christmas.

Oh, I wanted to mention (no bragging thought) that it looks like an all cash Christmas this year. We have been blessed with a couple of cash gifts that will allow us to get gifts with cash and a new mattress that we badly need.

God is good!

No comments: