Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beef, It's What's For Dinner...

And what good beef it was. We grilled three 6 oz filets that had been dry rubbed and marinated for a couple of hours and grilled 9 minutes on each side over medium-high heat. They were a touch rarer than I liked, but good nonetheless. Along with the filets we had baked red potatoes and spinach salad and of course pumpkin pie for dessert. Pumpkin and apples are two great reasons why I love autumn/harvest time.

I washed the dinner dishes and helped with some laundry (mostly from towels used to wash little man) as well as backed up data from the PC that I had not done in 10 months. I am such a slacker.

The music choice of the day was The Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We played all three of their Christmas CD's (which are mega cool) and I watched a few of their videos. I got it a couple of years ago as a gift to myself for Christmas. I guess I need to take it easy or I will burn out before the Christmas arrives.

No comments: