Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Go Home

That is what my boss told me at 1:00 PM today. The day before a holiday weekend is always marked with a lack of desire to work hard. While I was not lazy, I did not break a sweat. I did my job and kept things in order until I left at 3:30 PM. "Wait, your boss told you to leave at 1:00 PM"...yes he did, but I waited until 2 before I considered going home...I was glad I did because I got called by our customer to do a little investigating on an open issue and it was helpful that I was still there at work. I was done with the issue by 3:30 and I left as soon as I followed up.

I got home and my wife was heading to work out and then go to the grocery store to pick up a few things. While she was gone, I ate a quick dinner of cold cuts and a Full Throttle energy drink and washed the dishes. When that was done, I quickly vacuumed the rest of the house (my wife did about 1/2 of it earlier today) and then did some Linux tweaking.

When my wife got home, we walked the dogs (no Jazzy, her owner picker her up earlier) and then watched Jericho. When that was over I caught the second half of the UNC-Gonzaga game. I watched it on the TVU Network since I do not have any sports channels in our cable package. TVU is not high quality, but it is better than nothing. By the way, UNC lost. I am bummed out, but it is only November...a long way from March Madness...

No comments: