Sunday, April 29, 2007

Welcome To The Jungle

Man, am I sore. I was at the church (8:00 AM) working with the crane operator for a couple of hours then I moved over to hedge trimming duties, debris removal, and clean-up. Oh, I also helped move a nice large stack of 4x8 foot plywood pallets. I came home at 1:00 PM, ate a light lunch (taco salad, water) and then read for 30 minute before taking an hour nap. After more water and helping fold, move, and hold various things, I ate a cheese burrito, had some green tea and went out to mow the jungle aka mine and my neighbors lawns. Three hours later, weary, dirty, and very sweaty, I walk Little Man. The energy reserves were draining fast, Kyptin...I wanted to get a shower and go to bed.

My wife (I LOVE THAT WOMAN!) had been working on the house while I was outside (she was only halfway done...she is much more thorough than I am) but stopped to get my the bathroom read. I all I had to do was peel off my very grungy clothes in the garage and hop in the shower. After my shower, I helped my wife shake out sheets and the comforter and make the bed. Okay, I had my second wind and was not ready for sleep yet...so I watched Cage Rage Bodog fights for a couple of hours and then hit the sack.

That brings me back to sentence one. Man am I sore. Aleve time!

No comments: