Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Said, "Do You Speaka My Language?"

I am not making fun of the people who entered these, but it goes to show how misspellings as well as using the wrong word can be a little...humorous. I deal with people from all over the world and I want to say upfront that I thank you for at least trying to convey the message in English. Me trying to do the same in your language would be a disaster.

Actual Trouble Ticket Comments (remember, I work in I/T):

"More information will be available when the testes results have been analyzed." (That really sounds like TMI already)

"The connection to Chile is disturbed" (How many times have I told you not to disturb your connection to Chile when he is asleep?)

Both are from this week.

1 comment:

tzonakos said...

Hello.
I tried to keep my blog bilingual, english and greek.
Not enough time to maintain in both languages.
But i appreciate anyone who can approach my thoughts even with some emoticons, lol.

Greetings from Greece
Tzonakos