Monday, April 02, 2007

Until I(t) Sleeps

The rest of my work day went well. No issues, just the run of the mill stuff I normally deal with. When I got home, I grabbed a quick bite to eat since I had two yards to mow (it is supposed to rain tomorrow and I have a full week...today was my only chance). I got done just in time to watch "24" with Mrs Gee and after that I walked Little Man. But wait, there is more! When I got done with the walk, I had dishes to wash! Mrs Gee cooked, so I was obligated to wash dishes. She had stuff to do for the womens ministry so I did not mind. Once all that was done, I went online to pay a few bills and to write up the bill for my neighbor for the fertilizing, the weeding, and the mowing. I may as well get it in now...when summer hits, I will not be mowing once a week!

I am really bushed. Time to brush my teeth and get some sleep.

No comments: