Sunday, April 22, 2007

Third Time's The Charm?

Yup...I got a THIRD issue on today. To make matters worse, the second issue, which we thought was resolved, wasn't. It seems that someone made a mistake and sent LAST YEARS license to us to install...and guess what...when you install it...it fails. Go figure.

The calls came in at 9:30ish, 12:30ish, and 3:00 PM. The last one was just a request to have 2 cases elevated in severity. Of course the process was not followed and to be honest the cases were in the process of being elevated, but it still meant a phone call or three to tie up all the loose ends. I am not sure how many international calls I made today...but if my call log on my phone is correct, I made nine and received five. That is nine to five in new light.

The good news is that as long as nothing regional shows up, in 15 minutes I am out of the woods on the global stuff.

No comments: