Monday, April 23, 2007

Dreamtime

Well, the evening was quiet. At 6 PM I logged off and then called mom to see what was up. at 7:05 I said good bye to mom so I would watch some TV and walk Little Man. I really needed a pick-me-up since the day had been lost. As I pondered about the day, I realized the reason I was most disappointed was that I missed church and lunch with my wife (ok, I sorta had lunch with her, but it was hurried) and I look forward to those things each and every week. This week, it was interrupted and the day was lost (I even missed my Sunday afternoon nap). I know I failed to give serve cheese with this whine, but it does bother me. Prayer has helped, but writing helps finalize it.

After TV and walking Little Man, I drove to the store to get me a "pick me up". I got a pint of Blue Bell, "Fudge Brownie Madness" and scarfed it down. I figured I would pay for it later, but I really needed something for me. In a matter of minutes it was gone. I was getting drowsy and decided to go to bed. My wife did not stay up but I was asleep before she even made it to bed. I was that tired.

As I was getting up my wife stated that I accidentally bashed her with my pillow as I was trying to get comfortable...right before my alarm went off. I was pretty out of it, but Little Man knew what to do so I just followed him. I guess we did okay...I am at work, clean and clothed.

There were several high severity issues on the threat board but I am not going to worry about them until I am called. Most do not affect us and the few that do are being worked on.

Tonight is "24" night and maybe I can watch UFC 70 after that. I read that it was pretty good an upset or two and a few exciting fights. MMA is getting very popular and I am glad to see that.

No comments: