Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Schism

The day started a little weird for me. Little Man did not want to get up and go for his morning walk. Instead, we was laying in the middle of a darkened room...not on his dog bed like he usually is. Since he did not jump at the chance to go for a walk, I decided to switch up my schedule and my my coffee first. By the time it was done brewing, both dogs were up. I let The Golden out to do her thing and after she was done, I grabbed my cup 'o' Joe and Little Man and started my walk.

I left a bit early (15 minutes or so) to allow me time to get to work and get settled before my online class at 8:00 AM. The class was okay, but you can tell when someone who is not a trainer tries to teach a class like this. it was fact based, but it had no character. I almost fell asleep.

After that class I had an hour before the next thing on my list, the change mgmt meeting. Thankfully that ended on time (30 minutes) and I was able to get on with my next task, my online ergonomics class. It was better than I expected but I am beginning to hate Flash. It is way overused.

The ergonomics CBT was short (I had completed half of it yesterday) so with that done I checked the threat board. Europe has been hopping today. There have been at least half a dozen issues (three that affect me) so far and it is still early. One has been resolved and at least on is looking ugly. The last one is new enough that there are not any notes in the work log yet. Time will tell. I guess after four days of no stress, we were due for at least a little tension.

Schedule this week:

Tonight: Nothing (TV night), wife has a church function
Wednesday: Care group
Thursday: City Council meeting
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Dinner with Mickey and Mary
Sunday: Church

No comments: