Saturday, October 06, 2007

Today's Activities Are Brought To You By The Letter "S"

Today Started with a routine vacuuming of the house. When that was done, I Stripped the bed and changed the Sheets.

After a Spicy lunch, I folded the Sheets that were in the dryer and put them away. Since it was Still Sprinkling, mowing the grass was out of the question. I thought about my options and decided to Spend my afternoon Searching for hidden geocaches.

I gathered the things I would need (PDA, pen, and old Shoes and Socks Since it was raining) and hopped in my trusted Dodge Dakota.

I was only going to cover a small area and had about 10-15 Sites I wanted to check out. I was out for about 3 hours and found 12 geocaches. During that three hours I:

* Saw two Snakes
* One Shedded Snake Skin (used as camo for one cache)
* Visited two cemeteries

All in all it was a good day. I came back home Stinky, but a Shower Soon took care of that. I even drove over to Scotty P's for a Savory burger and fries So my wife did not have to Slave over the Stove.

No comments: