Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Breathe

Yes, I can breathe better this evening. I think all the rain helped settle the pollen and I am feeling much better now. I have been taking Alavert and Sudaphed. So far I have not died using that combo.

I found 2 caches today. I attempted four but I think one of the two is DNF. I am not sure since it had been raining and I was not about to go tramping through the high grass in nice clothes. The other was well hidden but I got a clue from the geocaching web site and I think I know where it is...maybe tomorrow!

While I was out I got a pic of the container that gave me fits. I have to admit it earned the "3" rating that the creator gave it. It took two lunch hours to find it.

One trend I see is the use of "nano" caches. Nano's are tiny little things...some as small as a bolt head. Tough to find.

No comments: