Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stuffed Full Of Cotton

That is what my sinuses feel like. My allergies are the worst they have been in at least six years. I was taking Claratin and Sudaphed, but neither really helped. The doc suggested Alavert so I bout a sample pack from Kroger but so for it is doing very little more than the other drugs. This is a horrible feeling! I need some relief.

I did some caching at work and found two more, but struck out again at the "Rock the Catbox" site. The difficulty level is a "1", (the easiest) but I cannot find it. I have looked in the obvious caching locations but no luck. Amazing how I have been able to find a "3" (which was darn clever...a hollowed out rock placed in a rock wall) but have trouble with easy ones...like "Red River Rising", which was muggled but now is back in action. I went there after I got home but I still cannot find it. maybe I will let my wife search for it.

My TL let me go home an hour early yesterday since we had been so slow, so I decided to stop at three caches along the way home to see if I could find them. I found "Aermotor" but struck out on "Lakeside Vista" and "Parker? You Broughter"...Lakeside Vista had too many muggles and Parker was covered in tall grass...not my cup of tea at all.

With my finds yesterday, that brings my finds up to 18...14 have been without the use of a GPSr. I was hoping to go today but it appears that the weather will not cooperate...it is raining and has ben for several hours. Oh well!

No comments: