Monday, October 08, 2007

Making A Name For Myself

Well, thanx to a few e-mails and posts regarding geocaching, I have gotten a fair amount of attention. Some of it is typical newbie-ness...I make mistakes and I get corrected. It is not a big thing, but I again realize that every group has its rules to follow. I guess my posts are a little on the liberal side when it comes to info, but I am that way.

I have gotten a few complimentary e-mails on my finds...I have a knack for finding some of the hard ones while letting the easy ones go unfound. Well that is the way I am sometimes...a bit of an enigma.

Work was slow today...the same it has been for the past days or so. Slow enough that I have been rushing out to geocache at lunch not to mention on the way to work or on the way home. I am sure this obsession will slack off soon. I have already noticed I bought gas three days sooner than I normally do (I usually get 10 days to a tank...my driving is pretty regular but the last time I only got seven) and that will get noticed at the end of the month.

No comments: