Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cool Times

Wow what a difference 24 hours makes. Monday was CHILLY. I think it was around 60 at the warmest and to top it off, it rained all day. No caching for me.

Work went well, albeit slowly. The main campus had a power failure so we did not have any network connectivity most of the day at our site. My TL and I eventually went home at 3:30 or so since we could not work. We just handed over the phone to our partner in Brazil since it was slow.

I got home and ate leftovers with my wife and then she left to go work out. I began working on her laptop (it is another throwaway) and updating my Linux box. Of course both took much longer than expected and as a matter of fact, I am still working on the laptop. That one will take a while.

I almost forgot, I am meeting Larry* at the library to go over one on one discipling this evening. It has been months since we did a lesson and I hope he will stay motivated this time. I want to get this done.

I am also working on my first "sneaky" geocache hide. It will either be very easy or very hard...it could go both ways.

No comments: