Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cool Down

Well the rest of my day went well. I gave up on MythTV for the time being. While having a PVR is tempting, it appears getting this little beast up and running will not be easy so I will wait until I can afford to waste hours on it.

My wife spent a large part of the day cooking and I helped her clean up. That is our rule, one person cooks, the other cleans. Works for us.

I went and grabbed Scotty P's for dinner (great burgers), walked Little Man and then vegged out in front of the TV/PC for the rest of the night. I watched The Dallas Dragons of the WCL lose to Los Angeles (that sucks) on VS, and then I caught Bodog Fighting Productions on ION. While new fighting shows are great...Bodog puts a little too much T&A on screen for me. I wish that MMA could be broadcast with out it. I guess that will never happen!

After Bodog, I hit the sack and got a good nights sleep. I woke up feeling pretty good (once I shook the cobwebs from my head...good coffee helps) so my walk with Little Man went smoothly. I got back just as my wife was getting ready to start her walk with The Golden. I fed Little Man and got The Golden's food ready so she could eat when she returned.

I quickly fired off a few e-mails and watered the foundation. I guess I need to get into the shower, read my bible, and eat. We have a busy day. Church, a luncheon, UNC/Gerogetown at 4 PM CDT, call mom, and the dog duties. I guess it is not busy...just normal.

Oh man, I forgot to go get sod yesterday...we need it and I think it is finally in. The home improvement stores have told me that it is in short supply and they did not have it last week. New construction must be taking it all...plus the drought conditions are not helping. It looks like we are still under water usage restrictions until 2008. Ick.

No comments: