Friday, March 23, 2007

And now...

*The Charges may be dropped.

* RIAA is the worst company in the world.

* I still prefer Linux no matter what Symantec says...I am no fan of Symantec, BTW.

* Rights are good, but protecting our kids is important, too.



Random thoughts:

* I do not like having meetings just because the process says, "Now at this point, a meeting should be held..." People who know me know I hate needless meetings. I can get more accomplished with a couple of people on the phone or via IM/e-mail than I can when I have to call 15 people into a teleconference, 12 of them managers and the final three being the ones who get yelled at.

* If I were single again (Perish the thought) I would be a pack rat who specializes in books and computer parts. I thank my wife for keeping me in check and not allowing me to collect too much stuff (although I am sure she thinks the 2 totes full of misc parts is too much).

* If you go to your truck to take a nap at lunch time and you are not really tired, you will be by the end of you lunch.

*Friday's can be very boring when you have to be in the office and there is not really anything you need to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that Mike Nifong should lose his law license for the Duke Lacrosse debacle. This should have been resolved months ago!

The UNC Tarheels really had my sphincter in knots last night as USC gave them all they could handle until the last minutes of the game. Props to the Heels for hanging in and with the deeper bench, winning that basketball game. Elite 8, here we come!!!