Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So Much Documentation

The new role I will be assuming Monday is not a hard role. In the simplest terms, I will be involved with scheduling, organizing, and managing the communication and documentation for issues that have been escalated by our customer. While this is not a technical job, so background would make it easier. My job will be to "connect the dots" and make sure that all parties are working on and providing updates on the issue(s) at hand.

The amount of documentation on this is massive. I have been trying to read and absorb this so far this week as well as trying to clean up a lot of what I will be handing off. Not sure how it will go in the long run (the handed over part, that is) but that is not overly my concern. I will have enough to do understanding this new role and all the nuances it has.

Pray for me!

No comments: