Saturday, May 12, 2007

Where In The World...

Is El Gee? Well, at this very moment, I am in Birmingham, Alabama spending the night at regionally known hotel. Why am I in Birmingham? I am in the process of driving back from Emerald Isle, NC. On May 4th my wife and I loaded the dogs (along with the other items we needed) into the minivan and started driving towards NC. Since 20+ hours is a long time to drive in one shot, we broke it up into 2 days of driving.

The reason why I have not posted was because Time Warner did not have a local number for Emerald Isle and the wireless broadband access was $10 a day (FROM TIME WARNER!) and I was not in the mood to pay $80 for one week (actuall one month, but I was only going to be there a week...grrr) to get online. I only would have used it to check mail and to post blog entries (with pics, of course). Nope, not worth it.

Anyhoo...I just wanted to let y'all know that I am still alive. I go back to my job (ugghh) on Monday and we should arrive back in North Central Texas tomorrow late afternoon.

I will have an updated post later... posted as is if I were "comin' atcha live".

No comments: