Tuesday, May 01, 2007

That Was Monday?

Not that I am looking a gift horse in the mouth, but yesterday was not your typical Monday. It was actually pleasant. Normally when a day is uneventful, it drags, but yesterday was different..it by quickly. Not much was accomplished, but at least it went by quickly.

I got home and my wife had grilled salmon to put on salad (grilled salmon salad with ginger garlic dressing is very good), which for us was fresh spinach, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms. Light dinners are needed every now and then to make you appreciate how full you really get when you eat a big, heavy meal.

I walked Little Man and The Golden before "24" came on. Both dogs started off strong but Little Man slowed way down half way around the block. He is really showing his 13 years.

After "24" I played some Spider Solitaire on my PDA for a few minutes but realized how tired I was so I just decided to turn in for the evening.

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain. North Central Texas has gotten heavy rain every week for the past month...and I am glad in many ways. We really need the replenishment.

I decided not to have my morning coffee since I had a dentist appointment before I went to work. The hygienist that I had this morning was new and was pretty thorough. She went a bit slower than my old hygienist, but she did a very good job.

I got to work and noticed that there was not a lot waiting for me when I arrived. I was then reminded that it is International Labor Day and many shops are closed. Well. Another (potentially) slow day cannot hurt!

No comments: