Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random Funny

I have been listening to KJJK FM 100.3 in Dallas lately...The Jack. Their tag line is, "Playing what we want to", which translates into 60's, 70's, and 80's rock and pop/rock. In the past two days (a total of 60 minutes or so) I have heard "Crimson and Clover" (Joan Jett version), "Beth" from Kiss, and "My Kinda Lover" from Billy Squier as well as a ton of synth/techno pop from the 80's. Not a bad mix overall. I even heard "Come Together" by The Beatles on the way in to work today. Groovy.

Anyway, they have a voice mail where people leave comments. One guy called in and said:

"You know that song by The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian? I wonder if it would have been as popular if the title was, Cluck Like A Big Chicken."

Okay, I thought it was funny.

No comments: