Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I rather liked my "Tidbits" post yesterday, so I am going to do it again. Comments are welcome.
Teddy Kennedy Says No To Cape Cod Wind Power - Sounds like a case of NiMBY (Not in My Back Yard) to me. What is more important new sources of clean power, or your ocean view? Sometimes I really want to scream!

Exxon Quarterly Profit 5th Highest Ever - Gee, I wonder why? Can you say $3.00 a gallon for gas?

Snoop Dogg Arrested in Heathrow - He has no respect for rules or authority. I hope he has to serves time.

Auto Leaders to meet wiht Bush - What took so long? Come on, guys. We need alternative fuels...NOW!

As a side note, the whole Iran thing is gonna get ugly. Great timing since my son is at AIT right now training to be a 88M, or a heavy vehicle driver. He is slated to go to the Middle East in Spetmeber or October.

No comments: