Wednesday, August 01, 2007

No Reply At All

My Scamette has e-mailed me twice more since the last time I sent her something. I my last e-mail, I was very clear I needed some questions answered, but true to form, she didn't. This is just as I expected, since she is following a pattern of leading the conversation.

Scamette is still telling me that I am not getting all her e-mails and that I should check my spam folder. Unless she is trying to sell me natural male enhancement or a winning lotto ticket, I have not gotten any from her.

My county deputy friend stated that he thinks her e-mails are originally in Russian and she uses a language converter to put them in English, resulting in the scamglish e-mails I received. After examining the structure of the mails, I think he is right.

In one of the e-mails she sent, she indicated that she can get all the necessary documents to allow her entry into the US, but money would be a problem, hinting (but not directly asking) that she wanted me to send her some. However, being a poor dumb country boy, I did not catch that.

Scamette also states (in the same e-mail) that if she comes to visit me, everyone will like her. I am glad she is so modest. She really has all the traits a poor naive person would be looking for.

She asks me if I like to dance (I already said I did...Cindy Sue can cut a rug...) and tells me that as a child she danced in front of a mirror. Awww, ain't that precious? My heart is melting. {smirk}

Today I received another e-mail (the second I have not responded to) informing me that it is her birthday (she turns 27 today...she better hurry and land her a husband, she is getting old). I sent her an e-mail birthday card, just to string her along a bit. She plans on spending the day with girlfriends, but wishes she was spending it me. Scamette is so romantic.

Scamette tells me that she is sending all her e-mails to me from the computer in a library near her work place. I see that she is too poor to own a PC and internet access but has plenty of money for all the nice clothes she models in her pictures. Glad to see she has her priorities in order.

All of this scamming inspired me to write a parody called, "The Hook". It is based on "The Look", by Roxette. If you care to read it, go here.

Oh, I know someone will ask so...the video is just to be used as a reference for the song. Turn the volume down, so you only here the music and read the modified lyrics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there-i am from sydney australia and was corresponding also to tanya sorokina from soko russia.i got suspicious when she/he proclaimed love to me and was very pushy chasing up my reply.when i told her i had little money she went cool and did not write anymore.poor me with broken heart guess i will get over it someway.i am curious to know how it was found that her pictures belong to malvina from fota rota.ru.any ideas there mate.i am at moment corresponding with another suspect scammer from russia-will let you know further
regards motrhead

Enos Straitt said...

I googled her name and she came up on a scam busters web site. They had a lot of information. Google is very helpful in searching things out if you phrase things correctly.

Never fall for the love online things via e-mail. I knew it was a scam from the beginning. This is actually the second or third time she has contacted me. The first time I thought it was a joke from a friend...then I did some tracking and found out how they do all this stuff. YOu need to read this post.

http://mcwtlg.blogspot.com/2007/07/tell-me-what-you-want.html