Monday, September 25, 2006

Coolness / Travel

I know that this is just a brief break from the heat, but I enjoying it nonetheless. It has been cool the past few evenings and mornings...making it ideal for walking. Now of course my allergies are acting up...sneezing my head off most of the walk, but at least it is not hot :). Little man seems to enjoy the break from the heat as well, but that should not be a surprise. He has always liked the cool weather.

The forecast shows a return to the upper 80's low 90's the next couple of days, but cooler after that. My trip to visit my mom October 8th will be blessed with cooler weather and hopefully wonderful autumn colors. It will peak mid-October, but it still should look nice. I have 1 audio book and a series on tape that my wife thinks I will like. She has already listened to it so it is my turn.

I am contemplating taking a slightly different route and avoiding Kentucky all together. I will stay on I-40 and pick up I-81 in Bristol and go through the southern part of WV. I think it will only take about 1 hour longer. It is still up in the air... I had considered going to NC first bit that is going to add about 2-3 hours more to my trip and I am not looking forward to that!

No comments: